Tuesday, April 4, 2017

WTW?

Announcing Work Together Wednesdays!  I am constantly asked questions like:
"What do I need to know to get hired?"
"What is basic coding mean?"
"What is QA / Testing?"
"How should I practice Test Automation?"

You really don't have to spend 3 years learning to code in your parents basement, most people can learn enough to get hired in 4 months for an entry level QA / testing job.  I have decided to open up my Wednesday evenings at 8pm EST to you.

There is no cost, I want to show people what you really need to know, and help people learn what is not important.  I am going to be paying for a Zoom account, so you will need to have a free account to access the Wednesday sessions.

Link to Zoom https://zoom.us/

Here's how it is going to work.  At 7:30pm EST ( 30 minutes before the start of the session ), I will send out an email with a link to the session.  If you want to attend send me your email address and I will make sure you are sent the conference email next Wednesday April 12th, 2017.

I will be having the WTW sessions weekly starting April 12th, 2017.  This will be very informal I can simply show you all some things I think are important.  If there are a bunch of questions I can answer them, whatever works for the group.  This session is not geared toward advanced programming, or exact application specific questions.

Topics will be mainly geared towards:
Test Automation basics
QA / Testing basics
Coding basics

If the above interests you, send me your email at: joshuakemp85@gmail.com

See you next Wednesday peeps!