Saturday, September 10, 2016

Mr. Kemp you have been Terminated

Mr. Kemp we have decided to terminate your position, effective immediately.  Sign these documents please, I will need your badge and computer, best of luck for your future.



There is something inside of every provider that freaks out when being let go.  As I said goodbye to my former co-workers and got into the elevator, tears started to well up in my eyes. I got home in record time, there is no traffic at 11am.

It didn't matter to me that the company had laid off 11 other people the past week because they hadn't landed any new contracts. The reason didn't matter at all.

What matters was figuring out how I was going to get my next job AND FAST!!! I had no clue this was coming. I was told I was doing a great job and wasn't even looking for other jobs.

I will spare you all the depressing details and stress I went through. What came out of the experience was 9 days after being laid off I accepted a job offer for a mid level position paying $11K more!

I went on to coach other people for the next 12 months. I helped get people hired in record time all over the U.S. 

You don't have to cry like me, you don't have to stay awake at night with heartburn and stress unable to sleep hoping to land a job.

You don't have to read the 2,000+ emails I've sent to coaching clients listening, understanding their story and situation.

I poured my heart and soul into this course. I made the course I wish I could have had when I was let go. I would have slept better. I wouldn't have felt like I aged a year in those 9 days.

If you need a tech job in the shortest amount of time possible, this is the course for you, this isn't a learn how to code course, this is a : "LET'S GET A JOB COURSE".


I hope to see you in class!

Tweet one of the course links below and like the ‘course’ Facebook page and I will personally send you a free copy of my book: “No Degree, No Problem”! The course officially launches Monday September 12 but the first few lectures are up now if you want to get a jump start! 



People will go to bootcamps and take coding tutorials BUT when they are REALLY ready to land a job this is it here: http://bit.ly/2czEzCv ( Tweet this )

Need a tech job fast? Check out @joshuakemp01 's new course. A proven method and fastest way ever developed http://bit.ly/2czEzCv ( Tweet this )

Anything worth having takes hustling and an effective roadmap. Land a dev job now: http://bit.ly/2czEzCv                          ( Tweet this )