Monday, June 15, 2015

Announcing QA Coaching and Videos Page

I am launching a 4 month QA coaching program later this week, details to follow.  I am also excited to be adding a Videos tab to my blog.  The Videos page will NOT be like other places that you have seen videos on learning how to code.

I will be adding new videos every week, the videos are not going to be very "wordy".  I am not going to talk a lot about things that have absolutely nothing about learning how to code.  I want these videos to get right to the point, very little if any introduction when I record each video.  The point is not to be rude, but to make progress and learn as absolutely quick as possible.


All the students are doing well, and keeping on my toes to try and push them as fast as possible :-)  I look forward to helping you learn how to code and learn coding tools easier through these videos.  If you want to know how to do something, put a comment on the Videos page and I will try to make a video that address your concern :-)

Check out the: "How to make a Gist from the command line" video I just put up here: Video Page

Keep coding peeps!