Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I need stickers!!!

Okay so here's the deal, I only have 2 stickers on my Mac, and I'm not cool with that, I have a Github and CodeSherpas sticker. I would like a Firefox sticker or something cool like that, heck any sticker is a good sticker at this point in the game.

If you send me a sticker I will mention you or your company in my blog, so get on it peeps, my Mac is feeling kinda' naked at the moment. Remember that old Ruby equation:

@more_stickers_on_mac == "Awesome Developer!"

So of course I need them!

I finished the first attempt at the user stories for our product last night, so that's cool. I know I promised another cartoon, I have one, just need to ink it in :-)

5 hours down so far for this week Monday, so we're off to a good start! -Josh


email me for my address: joshuakemp85@gmail.com or DM me on Twitter @joshuakemp01