Friday, May 17, 2013

Start count down : 6 Days left till Deadline!

Things are going well, I'm learning more and more and loving life :-) It's good to feel like you are where you want to be when reaching for a goal.
The site is coming along great, it's amazing how quick it is to whip out a generic site with some basic content and stuff.
Now it's about making the site actually function as a full fledged Web Application versus just a static site.
I think if I only learned 1 thing over the past year is: " Never give up, keep trying and eventually you'll get it". That seems to be true for everything I've learned so far, as long as you keep studying/learning eventually you'll get there.
Just a few more days peeps, just got to keep on keeping on. Since I can't show you what I'm making, I thought I'd show you a picture of the family:-)