Friday, February 1, 2013

Life as a noob coder is great!

Hey all! I hope everyone is achieving their programming goals so far this year and this week! Studied 6.50 hours today had a great time. I swear the more I learn the less I know :) It seems like their is a unlimited amount of new things to learn, which is good, I love it!

Went to South Arlington's Open Hacker Meetup, which is always a blast. Colin MacDonald showed us some cool tricks with shell scripting and cool things in general. I really appreciate all he does for me, helping to mentor me along the journey of becoming a junior developer. The man is chuck full of good examples and stories, I could sit and watch for days, just soaking it in.

Learning is going well. This edX Berkeley SaaS course is freaking hard, I feel like all I do is Google non-stop, if Google was a person, then I'd be a stalker :)

14 hours so far for the week, so excited to meet an awesome developer for coffee tomorrow morning before work, it's midnight, so goodnight world. I have to be up at 5:45a.m. and I'm not even home yet, gotta' love late night studying!