Saturday, February 16, 2013

Finishing the last week of Berkeley 169.1x SaaS Course

What a week! So busy with: Work, Studying, Reading, and Family time. I 'm finishing up the Homework today for the last week of 169.1x. Totally excited to start part 2 . I've learned alot more about Cucumber, feeling a little better about using it.

In other news, I'm going to be working on a side project with 2 other developers starting this Sunday, pretty excited about that, I'll let you know how it goes.

This week I heard a ton of new books that I so want to read, it  feels like there is so much to learn that I  need to prioritize what I study so that I learn at the maximum rate. I would love to spend the entire week just sitting on the couch reading new books on Ruby on Rails and just Coding in general.

Enough talk, now back to the grindstone, need to finish this homework, it's looking like about 4 hours to get it all done.-Josh