Thursday, November 1, 2012

'Learn to Program'---just finished Chapter 7

Studied for 3 hours last night, I went from 11pm-1am then I was too tired so I went to bed, got up at 5am studied for 1 more hour went back to bed at 6:12am. So all in all a good day.

angryboss.rb
bigger.rb
calc.rb
elseif.rb
fullname.rb
length.rb
linewidth.rb
Minutesindec.rb
reverse.rb
Secondsold.rb

These are mostly all the basic programs I've made so far. I also made a simple 'Hello what's your name style program' on my Rooted Droid Bionic, it runs 2.3.4 Gingerbread, so it's old but it runs the app for the Ruby IRB. It's pretty cool, you can create and execute programs.

I went and got my Macbook Pro looked at today at the Apple store in Fairfax, Va, the Optical drive wasn't working so we couldn't watch any Dvds or anything, turns out my 3 year old put a quarter in the drive, works fine now:)

Anyway back to studying. Till tomorrow.-Josh